- TFAA Election
- Newest Members
- Alumni Handbook
- Board of Directors
- Alumni Projects
- Member Benefits
- Alumni Award Recipients
- History of TFAA
- Hall of Fame
2. Alumni House/Bandy Cottage
This marker is donated by the former presidents of the Toccoa Falls Alumni Association.
3. Bandy Music Hall
This marker is donated by alumni from classes 1936-1976.
4. The Bell
This marker is donated by the High School Class of 1954.
5. Chapel/Dining Hall
This marker is donated by the Toccoa Falls Academy Class of 1971.
6. Earl Hall
This marker is donated by the Toccoa Falls Academy Class of 1976.
7. The Elementary School
This marker is donated in memory of Mae Acree Wheeler by family and community friends.
8. Forrest Hall and Ball Field
This marker is donated by Wayne (1969) and Donna Gardner. Wayne serves as the sixth president of Toccoa Falls College.
9. G.I. Hill and Steel Buildings
This marker is donated in loving memory of Mr. and Mrs. Robert K. Gregory, Sr. by their children and family.
10. Gate Cottage
This marker is donated in honor of Andrew (1971) and Eloise (Beeler, HS 1966, BC 1972) Griner by family and friends.
11. Haddock Inn
This marker is donated by the editors of tfchistory.com, Rebecca (Kim, 1996) Anaya and Angela Ramage (1988).
12. The Laundry
This marker is donated by alumni from classes 1936-1990.
13. LeTourneau Hall
This marker is donated by Brenda (HS 1971) and Mary Kaye (HS 1972) Ritchey.
14. Morrison Hall and Old Barn
This marker is donated by Raymond C. (1969) and M. Carolyn (Shifflett, 1964) Allen.
15. Paul and Mary Williams Memorial Chapel
This marker is donated by W. Neale and Martha Williams, Paul M. and Jean Williams, and Beth W. Gessner.
16. Ralls Dormitory and Broom Factory
This marker is donated by the Toccoa Falls Academy Classes of 1972-1974.
17. Ring Music Hall
This marker is donated in memory of Troy (1944) and in honor of Rebecca (1959) Damron by David (1968) and Michelle (Ring, HS 1964, BC 1968) Austin.
18. Staley Cottage
This marker is donated in memory of Sarah Staley by Patricia McGarvey (1978).
19. Stewart Hall
This marker is donated by Ralph (1974) and Judy (Grover, 1969) Rollins.
20. The Tents
This marker is donated in loving memory of Alice Larson Barnes (1920) and Kelly (1923) Barnes by a grateful 1951 High School student.
21. Thomas H. White Photo Lab
This marker is donated in loving memory of Thomas H. White by Joyce (Keagy, HS 1966) White, Kathryn White, Jane White, and Bettye Ann (White, HS 1963, BC 1967) Catron.
22. Woerner World Missions Center Lab
This marker is donated by the “Uncle Gus” Woerner family and Ruth (Woerner) Good’s College Class of 1950.